The following is a list of links to extensive research conducted into the use of homeopathy as a medication. All of which went into the creation of BREATHE
Ultra-Highly Diluted Homeopathic Remedies Have Demonstrable Anti-Viral Effects: A Commentary on Our Published Findings Related to Experimental Phage Infectivity in Bacteria.
Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research. 8. 10.26717/BJSTR.2018.08.001727.
Rahman, Anisur & Khuda-Bukhsh, Anisur & Biomed, J & Sci, Tech & Res,. (2018).
● Antiviral activity of Engystol® and Gripp-Heel®: an in-vitro assessment
● Homeopathic Treatments of Upper Respiratory and Otorhinolaryngologic Infections: A Review of Randomized and Observational Studies
● The immunomodulatory effects of a commercial antiviral homeopathic compound in C57BL/6 mice, pre and post vaccine challenge.
● Antiviral activity of hydroalcoholic extract from Eupatorium perfoliatum L. against the attachment of influenza A virus
“The ethanolic mother tincture showed promising antiviral activity against Influenza A-virus H1N1, compared to other plant extracts (IC50 11.5 μg/mL, SI = 21.5).”
The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity
“protect cells from IAV infection by inhibiting viral attachment to the host cells”
● Effectiveness and tolerability of a homoeopathic remedy compared with conventional therapy for mild viral infections.
● Homeopathic Medicines Influence Fungal Adhesion and Cellular Oxygen Metabolism of MDCK and MA104 Cell Lines
Results: Our results showed that Influenzinum RC did not cause cytotoxic effects but induced morphological alterations, increased (p < 0.05) mitochondrial respiration, and significantly modified (p < 0.05) PFK-1 activity of MDCK cells. Additionally, using high-resolution respirometry we could detect an increase in the maximum respiratory capacity when these cells were treated with Influenzinum RC,
Antiviral efficacy of homœopathic drugs against animal viruses
The antiviral effect of homœopathic drugs against two animal viruses, Chicken Embryo Virus (CEV) of fowls and Simliki Forest Virus (SFV), causing encephalitis and death in mice were investigated. In all 10 drugs in 33 potencies were tested against CEV and 8 drugs in 26 potencies showed varying degree of virus inhibition. The drugs that caused 100% inhibition of CEV were Typhoidinum 200, Hydrophobinum 1000, Tuberculinum 1000, Nux vomica 200, and Malandrinum 1000. Of the drugs tested in 11 potencies against SFV, none were found effective in either preventing disease or death of mice infected with this virus.
In vitro evaluation of the antiviral effects of the homeopathic preparation Gripp-Heel on selected respiratory viruses preparation incluedes Bryona Alba (Breathe product key ingredient) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5782397_In_vitro_evaluation_of_the_antiviral_effects_of_the_homeopathic_preparation_Gripp-Heel_on_selected_respiratory_viruses